Announcement: In the past year, web browsers have taken an aggressive stance on protecting web browsing privacy and reducing security threats. Unfortunately, this has caused some issues with the online course experience including tracking progress and course completions in Trojan Learn.
These security measures include:
- Blocking Flash-based content
- Blocking third-party cookies
- Preventing cross-site tracking
While Trojan Learn has successfully transitioned its courses away from Flash-based content, third-party cookies and cross-site tracking are becoming increasingly problematic as browsers start to automatically block them for improved privacy.
Because of this, if you run into any issues launching (or completing) either of the Grants Management Training programs or the Cardinal & Gold Curriculum, please follow the below directions to correct your browser settings:
- Go to Settings > Privacy and Security > Cookies and Other Site Data
- Disable “Block third-party cookies”
- Disable “Send a “Do Not Track” request with your browsing traffic”
- Go to Options > Privacy & Security > Custom
- Uncheck Cookies
- Uncheck Tracking content
- Go to Privacy & Security
- Disable “Block All Cookies
- Disable “Prevent cross-site tracking”
Please remember to reset your browser privacy settings after completion. Trojan Learn
will continue to adapt with these browser changes and communicate any additional
solutions as they become available.
Questions? If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact Trojan Learn at email@example.com.