Cayuse Sponsored Projects (SP). Cayuse SP is a cloud-based application that replaces Kuali Coeus (KC) as the University-wide grants management pre-award and non-financial post-award system.
This course will guide proposal preparers, approvers, and PI’s through the Cayuse SP interface. The program aims to assist researchers and research administrators in creating, routing, and approving proposal records through the Cayuse SP system.
Some of the detailed guides include:
- Reviewing Your Cayuse SP Profile
- Understanding the Cayuse SP Dashboard
- Creating a Proposal Record
- Routing a Proposal Record
- Certifying a Proposal Record (PIs/Co-PIs)
- Approving a Proposal Record
How Do I Launch the Course?
Popups must be enabled to launch the courses.
- To access the course directly, click here
- Click on the Request button next to the program title.
- Click the Launch button to begin the lesson.
Once you click “Launch”, the class may take a couple of minutes to load. Please note that you can exit either class at any time and your progress will be saved.
How Long Do I Have to Complete the Program?
Preparing Proposals in Cayuse Sponsored Projects is a training course and is designed for at-will use. There is no timeline to complete the course and the user may return to any point of the program as needed.
For Technical Assistance
Contact: Trojan Learn Help Desk
Phone: (213) 740-8648
For Program Assistance
Contact: Noah Congelliere
Phone: (213) 740-7392