Announcement: The Department of Contracts and Grants (DCG) is committed to supporting the research community as we transition to Cayuse SP. Below are post go-live contacts and resources to help support you as you manage proposals, awards and subawards in Cayuse SP.
Need Real-Time Guidance or Assistance?
- Visit the DCG Cayuse SP Slack Channel (#Help-Cayuse) to submit your question or issue. Our training team is ready and willing to assist in answering your question and/or connecting you with a subject matter or technical expert.
- Contact the DCG Officer(s) assigned to your School/Department/Institute.
Have a Question About a Specific Proposal or Award?
- Contact your DCG Officer(s) assigned to your School/Department/Institute.
- Join the DCG Office Hours on Wednesdays at 9am-10am via Zoom.
- Visit the Cayuse SP Frequently Asked Questions for answers to commonly asked questions (the FAQ is organized by topics to facilitate your search).
Need Additional Assistance or Training?
- Login to Trojan Learn and take the Preparing Proposals in Cayuse SP course.
- Visit the DCG website and review:
- Reach out to Joe Magallanes to schedule a training session.
Have a Question About Cayuse SP Subawards?
- Reach out to Kim Eudy for assistance.
Have a Question About Cayuse SP Awards?
- Visit the DCG Cayuse SP customized web guides that walks users through understanding the Post-Award module of Cause SP.
- Reach out to Lisa Villaflores for assistance.
Having Technical Issues with Cayuse SP?
- Reach out to email@example.com for any technical issues related to the Cayuse SP system.
- Visit the DCG Cayuse SP Slack Channel
Our goal is to provide multiple avenues of support to you during this transition. We look forward to working together in Cayuse SP!