USC’s Clinical Trials Office (CTO) serves patients, researchers and sponsors by expediting clinical trials for novel and promising therapies. The CTO supports budgeting, contracting and sponsor relations for clinical trials, cooperating with the Clinical and Translational Science Institute, the Keck Medical Center of USC and LA County/USC Hospital to expand USC’s achievements as an internationally renowned center for innovative patient care.
Patients interested in participating in a Clinical Trial, visit our For Patients webpage.
USC helps investigators initiate and manage clinical trials through services offered by the Clinical Trials Office, Clinical and Translational Science Institute, the Norris Clinical Investigations Support Office and other offices.
Software to Support Clinical Trials
OnCore is a central repository for study-related information for clinical trials (including budgets, patient tracking, case reports)
Offices that Support Clinical Research
- Norris Cancer Center
- Norris Clinical Investigations Support Office
- Clinical and Translational Science Institute
- Office for the Protection of Research Subjects
- Keck Medical Center Clinical Trials
- Office of Compliance
- USC Regulatory Science Program
External Resources for Clinical Research
- Clinical Trials.gov
- Association of Clinical Research Professionals
- Society of Clinical Research Associates
- MAGI (Model Agreements and Guidelines International)
- FDA Good Clinical Practice/Clinical Trials Guidance
Need help planning or conducting a clinical study? A navigator can evaluate your needs, guide you through the various stages of carrying out a clinical study, and connect you with many resources available across USC and CHLA.
(323) 442-CTSA | CRS@sc-ctsi.org
Contact Clinical Trials Office:
Address: 1640 Marengo Street, 7th Floor, Los Angeles, CA 90033