The Department of Contracts and Grants would like to wish you and your families a Happy Holiday season. To prepare for the Holiday season and the University’s Winter Recess, below are some important dates and reminders regarding upcoming office closures. In Observance of the upcoming holidays and Winter Recess, DCG will be closed on the following dates:
- Thanksgiving – DCG will be closed Thursday, November 23, 2023, and Friday, November 24, 2023.
- Winter Recess – DCG will be closed Thursday, December 21, 2023, through Tuesday, January 2, 2024.
Principal Investigators and Department Administrators should be mindful of these closures when planning the submission of:
- Proposals with deadlines that fall between these dates.
- Proposals with deadlines in early January 2024.
- Time-sensitive post-award actions such as no-cost extensions, prior approval requests, etc.
It is critical that all researchers and research administrators allow sufficient time to review and submit proposals and award actions over the next few weeks. Early submission is vitally important for any Grants.gov submissions due to the validation requirements. We greatly appreciate your support over the past year and look forward to working with you.
Our best wishes for a happy and healthy holiday season!
Questions? Should you have any questions regarding funding opportunities with proposal submission deadlines that fall during the Winter Recess, please contact the Contracts and Grants Officer assigned to your unit as soon as possible.