Announcement: In addition to the below Cayuse training resources, the Department of Contracts and Grants has released a Cayuse SP Frequently Asked Questions webpage. The FAQ is a compendium of key questions and answers raised during Cayuse SP trainings with research administrators across the campus.
Cayuse SP will be available to the campus community on March 1, 2023. We encourage all research administrators to take the following steps to prepare for the new system:
- Complete the Preparing Proposals in Cayuse Sponsored Projects course available in Trojan Learn.
- Visit the Cayuse SP Training page.
- Complete the Cayuse SP Training and Resource Series for Pre-Award.
- Complete the Cayuse SP Crosswalk to understand the conceptual and terminology differences between Kuali Coeus (KC) and Cayuse SP.
- Complete the Cayuse SP Training and Resource Series for Post-Award.
- Visit the Cayuse SP FAQs page.
- Attend a Cayuse SP training for your specific School or Research Institute. Please contact Joe Magallanes or your School Research Administration office for an upcoming training session.
Questions? For any questions related to the forthcoming implementation of Cayuse SP, please click here to submit your question to the Department of Contracts and Grants training team.