Announcement: The National Science Foundation (NSF) has announced that the following sets of NSF Award Terms and Conditions have been revised:
- NSF Agency Specific Requirements to the Research Terms and Conditions (ASR);
- Grant General Conditions (GC-1);
- Cooperative Agreement Financial & Administrative Terms and Conditions (CA-FATC);
- Cooperative Agreement Modifications and Supplemental Financial and Administrative Terms and Conditions (CA-FATC) for Major Multi-User Research Facility Projects and Federally Funded Research and Development Centers; and
- Administration of NSF Conference or Group Travel Award Grant Conditions (FL 26).
The terms and conditions incorporate a new article on Domestic Preferences for Procurements. All sets of award conditions are accompanied by a summary of changes made to that document. The revised terms and conditions will apply to all new NSF awards and funding amendments to existing NSF awards made on or after October 4, 2021.
Questions? Please direct any questions to the DCG Contracts and Grants Officer assigned to your unit.