Announcement: The National Institutes of Health (NIH) has announced that ASSIST has been streamlined to support easier initiation and submission of administrative supplements. When an administrative supplement Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) number is entered on the ASSIST “Initiate Application” screen, ASSIST will recognize that FOA as an administrative supplement and present a new “Initiate Administrative Supplement Application” screen (see below).
- Two-factor authentication video tutorials:
- Two-Factor Authentication: Accessing eRA Modules via login.gov
- What to Do If You Already Have a login.gov Account
- What to Do If You Want to Switch to a Different login.gov Account
- Two Factor Authentication FAQs
- eRA Commons Online Help
- ASSIST Online Help
Questions? If you have any questions, please reach out to the Contracts and Grants Officer assigned to your unit.