Announcement: The National Science Foundation (NSF) has developed a website dedicated to providing detailed guidance on the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and its impact on NSF researchers.
The guidance includes:
Guidance on Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- US Government Response to Coronavirus, COVID-19
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidance
- Department of State (DOS) travel information
- NSF Guidance for Major Facilities and Contracts Regarding COVID-19
NSF Community Guidance
RAPID Research on Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Dear Colleague Letter on the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- Dear Colleague Letter: Provisioning Advanced Cyber infrastructure to Further Research on the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- Frequently Asked Questions for Proposers and Awardees
- NSF Supporting Research to Address Coronavirus Disease blog
NSF is committed to posting new developments as they arise. Please distribute the website and information to NSF researchers.
In addition, the Office of Research has released a robust webpage to distribute COVID19 updates that specifically impact the USC research community. USC guidance, as well as guidance released by sponsors will be posted.
Questions? Should you have any questions, please contact the Contracts and Grants Officer assigned to your unit.